Get Your Maximum Refund and Special Savings on TurboTax®
Getting your biggest possible tax refund has never been easier. From simple to complex taxes, TurboTax has you covered.
- Taxes made easy. Just answer questions about your year, anytime and from any device, and TurboTax fills in all the right forms for you.
- Real experts standing by. With TurboTax Live, get unlimited advice from tax experts as you do your taxes—or have everything done for you, start to finish.
- Done right, guaranteed. TurboTax guarantees 100% accurate calculations, so you can be confident your taxes are done right.
Maine Savings works with TurboTax to provide special savings for our valued members—get up to $15 off TurboTax federal products. Start today!
Visit http://turbotax.intuit.com/lp/yoy/guarantees.jsp for TurboTax product guarantees and other important information. Limited time offer for TurboTax 2020. Discount applies to TurboTax federal products only. Terms, conditions, features, availability, pricing, fees, service and support options subject to change without notice. Intuit, TurboTax and TurboTax Online, among others, are registered trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Protect Your Personal Information
Are you using a personal finance app to help manage your money? If you are, you aren't alone.
Consumers across the country are increasingly turning to apps like Dave.com, RobinHood.com, CashApp, and countless others to monitor their spending. While these apps may provide a platform for viewing and working with multiple accounts, they also increase the risk of having financial information breached. In fact, a recent breach at Waydev affected 7.5 million consumers.
If you are leveraging any of these tools, there are some important steps you can take to protect your personal information.
- Examine the terms of service for apps you are using. Review the app's data retention policies and determine whether the app resells your information.
- Find out what security features the app offers to ensure your personal information remains safe. Look for things like two-factor authentication.
- Always confirm the validity of the app. Don't provide your account numbers or any personal or financial information on the phone or online unless you initiate the conversation and you know the organization.
- Change your passwords and security settings often and use a highly secure password for your financial accounts. Secure passwords often contain letters, numbers, and special characters. Avoid using the same username and password on multiple sites. Guard your pins and passwords. Don't store them on your phone or write them down in a location where others might be able to access them. Change your credit union and other account passwords if you want to remove an app's access to your accounts.
- Contact us right away if you feel your information has been compromised!
Always use extreme care when using third party apps. The more services you sign up for and the more devices you use provides criminals additional opportunities to steal your information for their personal gain.